It’s the middle of the afternoon. You’ve got a client deadline. And all you’ve been able to do for the last few hours is think up writing excuses for why you’re not cranking out copy.
- Your desk is too cluttered.
- You’re behind on dishes and laundry.
- You don’t feel like writing.
- You didn’t get enough info from your client to complete the assignment.
- And then the thought crosses your mind: I’m not really a writer. I’m just pretending to be one.
Been there, done that?
If you’ve made any of these writing excuses (FYI…there’s many more), you’ve probably done your share of whining, crying, and flailing around. All that, when you could have been, you know, working.
Tired of writing excuses holding you back from moving up and earning more as a freelancer?
Stop whining, and crush your freelance writing excuses once and for all. Here’s how: