Successful freelancers use LinkedIn daily.
After all, it’s the only social media where it’s socially acceptable to talk about work.
In honor of our upcoming bootcamp, LinkedIn Profile Mastery, we wanted to give you a round-up of all our posts on the topic of LinkedIn. Carol and the team here at Make a Living Writing have used LinkedIn to attract better clients and get higher-paying freelance writing jobs. Instead of having to send pitch letters, the companies and clients are reaching out to us (the writers), asking for our help and offering us gigs/jobs.
We’ll teach you how to do that in the LinkedIn Profile Mastery bootcamp mentioned above.
In the meantime, we wanted to share our round-up with you.
Our top two articles on the topic of LinkedIn are:
- How to Succeed as a LinkedIn Freelance Writer (Pro Examples)
- 7 Ways Writers Can Find LinkedIn Freelance Writing Jobs
We also have older articles including:
- LinkedIn Marketplaces: 4 Updates on a New Platform for Writers: https://makealivingwriting.com/linkedin-marketplaces/
- How I Connected With My Dream Editor on LinkedIn – With This One Tweak: https://makealivingwriting.com/lisa-baker-guest-post-finding-client-linkedin/
- Is LinkedIn Premium Worth It? Why It’s One Freelance Writer’s Success Strategy: https://makealivingwriting.com/is-linkedin-premium-worth-it/
- LinkedIn Profile Mastery for Freelancers: 10 Steps to Get You Hired: https://makealivingwriting.com/linkedin-profile-mastery-for-freelancers/
- LinkedIn ProFinder for Freelancers: Will It Help You Find Clients? https://makealivingwriting.com/linkedin-profinder/
- LinkedIn Marketing for Writers: 4 Steps to Get Email Addresses FREE! https://makealivingwriting.com/linkedin-marketing-free-email-addresses/
- LinkedIn Influencers: 9 Experts to Grow Your Writing Business: https://makealivingwriting.com/linkedin-influencers-9-experts-to-grow-your-writing-business/
- LinkedIn Profinder Hacks: 4 Steps to Get Great Writing Clients: https://makealivingwriting.com/linkedin-profinder-for-writers/
- LinkedIn Marketing: A Freelancer’s 17 Creative Tweaks to Get Leads: https://makealivingwriting.com/linkedin-marketing-creative-tweaks/
- LinkedIn Tips for Writers: How to Stand Out Like Orange Glasses: https://makealivingwriting.com/linkedin-tips-to-stand-out/
In a few weeks, we’ll be combining all of these posts into a mega LinkedIn post, including this one. But for now, you can read each article separately and decide what adventure you want to take.
Better paying writing jobs are just a few tweaks away. If you can learn how to make those tweaks and have clients chasing you down to write for them, you’ll be on the road to time freedom and financial freedom. We will teach you exactly how to do that. See you inside the LinkedIn Profile Mastery bootcamp!