My how the months do fly by! Time for another month-end roundup of tasty articles for writers that I’ve spotted online in recent weeks.
This time, I find many folks doing a great job writing useful posts on their very own blogs.
Remember, these are just in alphanumeric order, not in order of greatness. Note the appearance by copywriting great Bob Bly — his piece has some great tips on how to get the most marketing mileage out of writing an article for a client.
They’re all great reading! Enjoy.
7 Secrets You Should Know About the Craft and Business of Writing Fiction by Kath and Therese of Writer Unboxed, on Courage 2 CreateNOTE: This post is no longer live. 10 Simple Keys to Becoming a Better Blogger by William tha Great on WeBlogBetterNOTE: This post is no longer live.
- Can You Write an Article Like This One? by Bob Bly on Constant Contact
- Doing Nothing Wrong? by Lori Widmer on About Freelance Writing
- Everything Will Conspire to Stop You…So What? by Robert Bruce on Copyblogger
- How to Create an Instant Yes by Goddess Leonie on Problogger
- How to Easily Write Brilliant Blog Posts by Stanford Smith on Pushing Social
- Make Money Blogging: If I Can Do It, So Can You by Barrie Davenport on Live Bold & Bloom
What to do When You Don’t Hear Back From Potential Clients by Angie Atkinson on WM Freelance Writers ConnectionNOTE: This site is no longer active.
- Writers: Why It Doesn’t Matter if a Marketing Tactic Works by Jenn Mattern on All Freelance Writing
What’s the best article about writing or blogging you read this month? Feel free to share links to some more useful posts in the comments below.
Photo: Stock.xchng – dchapell